What is The Ohio Notary Association?
The Ohio Notary Association (ONA) is a membership organization serving notaries public throughout Ohio. We draw upon years of experience providing services to both novice and seasoned notaries. ONA reflects the notary community in Ohio: experts, coordinators, teachers, members of the local legal community.
HISTORYEstablished in 1999
OHIO NOTARY ASSOCIATION MISSION:
- To provide a statewide network of services for our members so they can perform their Notary Public duties with confidence, accuracy and integrity.
- To promote our members to the public through a searchable online directory.
- To provide in-depth coverage of all aspects of Ohio Notary Public service, including all major specialty areas.
- To provide general legal information of interest to Notaries and their employers.
- To offer Notary Public seminars and educational programming at a discount to our members.